Friday 11 November 2011

Things are happening faster

I'm taking steps toward what I mentioned in an earlier post (the one with all the youtube videos). I have a lot more time of prep for whatever I choose to release first.

Why?

New laptop, for the past three years, I have been stuck with a free computer that did it's job. I played music and I could use it to write essays and scripts. I've finally gone and bought a top of the range laptop so it can do a lot more.

This is vague as fuck, but by january I might have something to show for it. If it sucks, then I'll work on it for longer. It's one thing to produce something and release it, it's another thing entirely to do it right.

Hopefully I might get into some scriptwriting at some time. This isn't the blog of the month. Just a little something to write, scrape 'write something' off my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment