Thursday 16 August 2012

The Ideal Me

So, what's been up with me lately?

Injured my back at work, went to see friends for a couple of days, got drunk, gave too much money to an alcoholic tramp, went swimming, ate ice cream travelled the countryside and got stuck in Norwich.

Now that I have done these things, it is time to make a change. Time to streamline my life. I have stated that I want another job, easier, full time to earn money. As of yet nothing has arrived. So I am coming up with ways to make change happen.


Part of this includes the ideal me, how I want to be. This isn't personality wise, but just a few changes.

The rest is essentially work output rather than the input that I am accustomed to. Figuring out how to take advantage wasted moments.

Although I am also aware that rest is a big deal in life. Not enough of us sleep enough, comfortably or at the right time. I want to figure out how to get the most and feel refreshed. This past week, I have been a zombie.

Not only this but I need time to relax my mind and body. So change is coming.

Why the fuck did I give that tramp £10?

No comments:

Post a Comment