Monday 28 January 2013

Breaking Bread

Day number three and I'm doing pretty well without bread. Finally organised a packed lunch for work in a while: Sweet potato, chicken slices, olives and tomatoes. The first time at my current work place where I haven't had an energy slump mid day. I assume that was down to buying the £3 meal deal and then eating some chocolate or having something left from a meeting buffet.

Quite pleased with myself about that. I was bored through most of the day though, work is too quiet.

I have started writing up my notes and piecing the puzzle together for my next writing project. Exciting stuff. I look forward to my second draft, because the first will be everything. Refining writing is more pleasant to me.

Just finished the lastest episode of Breaking Bad. Whilst not my favourite show of all time or even in my top 10, I still like it. Fuck me they had a great cliff hanger. The show is artfully done, something tv writers should aspire to.


No comments:

Post a Comment