Sunday 17 March 2013

Happiness

Slowly but surely I'm evolving as a human being.

This weekend has been primarily been focused on cooking. I've made pesto, cayenne pepper brussel sprouts, roast chicken, soup, moroccan curry sauce, ketchup, tomato sauce with olives, pancakes. It's been fun. The little things remind you that things can be easy.

I've been reminded that comics are fun and enjoyable for me. Just not the Marvel and DC stuff. But the comics I grew up reading, where the art is actually cartoony. When I write comics, I will, I want to work with cartoonists on it, because they just awaken something within me. That's why I ordered a couple of comics off amazon that I used to read at my junior schools library. Every time as a class, I would make rush to the comics, sit down and read them. Some times it was TinTin, most of the time it was something else.

Words don't always capture me, but the image will.

I ran five miles, it wasn't fun, but I did it.

I am the most cynical guy I know. I'm kind of in a happy state, right now.

To finish this post off I am using a comic strip from Zenpencils. It was hard to choose. If you want something more poignant, go on the artists website, he is never short of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment