Saturday 5 October 2013

Growing

I have lost a stone, written 100 pages, earnt a bit of money and had some good experiences this year. However if you read this blog (that is if you are me in the future who has lost his memory and is trying to piece together who I am by reading it. Yes, I am the only one who will read this!) then I always write about doing little bits of stuff and doing lots of nothing.

Now I am starting an experiment to see what happens. There is no hypothesis, except to have interesting experiences in a process of development. I will try to tailor it to make it easy enough for me not to wuss out on.

I just wrote an 800 word manifesto of the project. I think it starts tomorrow.

Now future me is thinking "So that explains why I did that thing which cost me my memory"

No comments:

Post a Comment