Sunday 30 September 2012

What have I unleashed?

My word, this night has turned into a hailstrom of blogposts. I have decided to finally read ALL of Syd Fields book on screenwriting, this is something I tried to do in 2008 to no avail.

Meanwhile, I'll be referring to my Fantastic book on writing treatments to prepare for two projects. Projects by me, just me. I recently sent a message to my friend informing him that our creative venture of a show would be taking the back burner, because I wanted to do something more me. It really is time to write, but I won't say that it will be easy.

There are few things in this world that I can talk about with full knowledge and confidence, but with my writing I am invincible, it is all I know and all I conspire about.

Plus co-writing a project with no real sense of direction is harder than you'd think. I want it to work, but the lack of communication makes it hard, I feel like someone doing chest compressions on a person and no ambulance is coming. It isn't a one way street and it is also selfish of me to think of it that way.

I suppose this is the way of ronin, no sense of direction.

Writing something for me, would help me out. I'm not suffering writers block, my lifestyle is the block.

We'll see how it goes.

I wonder what the fuck life will be like if I read this post in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment