Sunday 21 April 2013

It's a hard graft

I hoped to write 30 pages Saturday and another 30 Sunday. However, it is not that easy. I've used to do 20 a day. I've done 30 once. I rewrote 80 pages in one sitting.

Today I did 7 pages. I planned on doing more. It is a great start though. I think it is possible to write 7 pages a day, everyday. Until the end of the year, it should be possible.

I hate that what is in my head does not translate well on paper. Reps. Reps will make a difference. Build the muscle, then up the endurance.

I started taking MCT oil last week, and my mind is working like it did when I didn't have a job and was free to think about writing. Another case was in lectures, I would get inspired and write furiously. I fucking love the minor brain hacks that I have implemented. Although, I've been getting lazy diet wise. Making a few excuses.

Two and a half weeks and I'll have the first feature length screenplay in years. Then I'll write a short film. Then I'll rewrite the feature, then the short. Then alternate those two projects. Mixing 100 metre sprint and a 10,000 metre race. It works when I read a fiction and non-fiction book simultaneously, so there should be no reason why I am incapable of succeeding with writing.

Another day in the project called my life.

Blogs exist as public diaries. People want you to know about their mind, they just don't want to talk to you about it in real life. Some fucking psychologist chair, the blog is.

No comments:

Post a Comment