Thursday 13 June 2013

Another 25 minutes

I don't know why this happens. In first drafts, it gets to the point where I get bored of the screenwriting and just synopsise what happens instead. It seems to work though and helps with my plotting. The dialogue will flow naturally when I understand the meaning and direction of the project. Despite not knowing all the characters names, personalities and styles of talking.

I'm pretty happy that I have figured out how it is going to work and I can write it for real now. That is after some more detailed plotting and learning some lingo and business stuff that people in my office do so it makes my screenplay stronger.

The only day I didn't write was yesterday. It doesn't bother me, being draconian in my efforts to better myself will not be rewarding in the long run. The muse doesn't come to me, but I will look for the muse in those 25 minutes. If I miss a day, no pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment