Sunday 23 June 2013

I have made a huge mistake

Much like Gob Bluth. I too have made a huge mistake.

I've just thrown $1300.00 on the line. Why to make myself write.

I have signed up to Stickk.com to building a habit to write for 25 minutes every day. For a year.

Every week, my referee will have the choice of saying whether I did my 25 minutes each day. Otherwise 25 minutes will go to an anti-charity of my choice. It's a bad one, something that I am on the opposite end of the spectrum in opinion.

I regret my actions which is good. Now I have to force myself to do it every day, rather than just do nothing like I have this past week.

This might be the only way to write consistently though.

Bold actions lead to interesting results. I have said how writing can be hard. Now I don't have a choice. I will not fail. I cannot fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment